Situated in an unparalleled position on the top of a hill over the Tiber valley, with breathtaking views over fields, rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, this ancient castle and adjoining church dating back to the XI century has now been meticulously renovated and converted into a luxury villa with stunning infinity pool and it is a perfect location for unforgettable events and weddings.
Space reigns supreme in this villa, from the extensive surrounding garden and grounds, to the large kitchen and the well-appointed 6 bedrooms with their en-suite sumptuous marble bathrooms. Vaulted ceilings, reclaimed terracotta tiles floors, XIII^ century frescos, travertine marble stairs create a unique home that is luxurious without being ostentatious, mixing modern comfort with traditional materials.
Adjacent and connected to the main villa and completely adorned with hand-painted decorations, the impressive church of Santa Maria Maddalena, is a unique setting to celebrate romantic and memorable moments or to simply indulge enjoying beauty and silence.
- 6 super king size bedrooms with private marble bathrooms
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave oven
- Spacious and cozy sittings rooms
- Large smart LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Bluetooth sound system
- Laundry room complete with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Air conditioning in all the villa
- XI century church meticulously renovated and ideal for weddings and events
- Private heated infinity pool
- Dining table on the panoramic terrace with gorgeous views
- Outside furniture available on the panoramic terrace
- Pergola with outdoor furniture and gorgeous sunset view
- Sun-beds around the pool
- Table Tennis available for rental at a small extra price
- Private fenced and landscaped garden