Situated in an unparalleled position on the top of a hill over the Tiber valley, with breathtaking views over fields, rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, this ancient castle and adjoining church dating back to the XI century has now been meticulously renovated and converted into a luxury villa with stunning infinity pool and it is a perfect location for unforgettable events and weddings.
Space reigns supreme in this villa, from the extensive surrounding garden and grounds, to the large kitchen and the well-appointed 10 bedrooms with their en-suite sumptuous marble bathrooms (6 in the main unit of the villa and 4 in the annex villa). Vaulted ceilings, reclaimed terracotta tiles floors, XIII^ century frescos, travertine marble stairs create a unique home that is luxurious without being ostentatious, mixing modern comfort with traditional materials.
Adjacent and connected to the main villa and completely adorned with hand-painted decorations, the impressive church of Santa Maria Maddalena, is a unique setting to celebrate romantic and memorable moments or to simply indulge enjoying beauty and silence.
Just on the other side of the landscaped garden there is an annex building composed of 4 beautiful en-suite bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and a cozy living room that afford a spectacular view over the lovely wooden pergola and the infinity pool of the villa.
- 6 super king size bedrooms with private marble bathrooms in the main unit
- 4 super king size bedrooms with private marble bathrooms in the annex
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave oven in the main unit
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, oven and microwave oven in the annex
- Spacious and cozy sittings rooms
- Large smart LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Bluetooth sound system
- Laundry room complete with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Air conditioning in all the villa
- XI century church meticulously renovated and ideal for weddings and events
- Private heated infinity pool (14 mt x 4 mt)
- Dining table on the panoramic terrace with gorgeous views nearby the main unit
- Outside furniture available on the panoramic terrace nearby the main unit
- Pergola with outdoor furniture and gorgeous sunset view nearby the annex
- Outside furniture available on a panoramic area nearby the annex
- Outside furniture available on a courtyard behind the church
- Sun-beds around the pool
- Table Tennis available for rental at a small extra price
- Private fenced and landscaped garden