Tucked away within the valley of Murlo, alongside one of the picturesque streams of the Estate, lies Villa Molinella.
Molinella is the ultimate retreat for those looking to live in splendid seclusion, taking pleasure from the wonders of nature.
Guests can bask in the morning sunshine surrounded by the peaceful sound of the river whilst enjoying their morning espresso. We then recommend venturing on walks to seek out the natural pools nearby before returning to relax in the private underground jacuzzi within the ancient vault of this restored XIII century mill.
- Two spectacular king-size double bedrooms, each with a spacious en-suite bathroom
- A well-equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, oven, microwave oven and fridge
- Private Jacuzzi in the vault of the XIII century with direct access from the living room of the villa with views on the river
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Large smart LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Bluetooth sound system
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Central heating
- Luxury heated private pool
- Hot tub on the stream
- Private Sauna
- Sun-beds and sun chairs
- Lovely pergola with dining table and chairs seating 4 in front of the kitchen
- Set of outdoor armchairs and sofa
- Private landscaped garden