Torre is a stunning villa rebuilt on the ruins of a medieval defensive tower of the Murlo Estate. It is almost impossible to find a view as enthralling as the wooded valley below Torre.
The gorgeous infinity pool and the spectacular roof terrace offer stunning panoramic views that will remain engraved on your memory.
With three bedrooms, each individually decorated in warm colours with over-sized beds fitted with linen made of the finest soft cottons, and an elegant living room with fireplace, you will feel as if you were staying in the home of a special friend which you will never want to leave.
- Two king-size double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- One bedroom with two comfortable bunk beds and en-suite bathroom
- A well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven
- Large LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Bluetooth sound system
- DVD player
- Spacious underground laundry room complete with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Central heating
- Private heated infinity pool with Jacuzzi on the stairs
- Sun-beds and chairs
- Lovely pergola with outdoor dining table and sofas in front of the living room of the villa
- Roof terrace
- Barbecue area with table and chairs seating 8 and parasol
- Pergola in the garden in front of the pool
- Table Tennis available for rental at a small extra price
- Private fenced and landscaped garden