The name “Caminata” originates from the Italian word for “chimney” and refers to a villa with many chimneys.
Surely the most spectacular element of this villa is its lush garden with more than 3,000 plants that bloom at different times of the year giving a wonderful display of colours that change with the seasons.
Caminata can accommodate up to 12 guests in the main villa and in the elegant cottage close by in the gardens.
- Three king-size double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- One king-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom in the cottage
- A well-equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, oven, two fridges and microwave oven
- Spacious laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Large LCD TV with Sky satellite television and sports channels
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Bluetooth sound system
- Blue Ray DVD player
- High speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot, child’s high chair and baby bathtub on request
- Central heating
- The cottage has a stove, fridge, an LCD TV with sports channels, a DVD player, hairdryer, high speed Wi-Fi internet access and air conditioning
- Luxury heated private pool finished in striking mosaic
- Sun-beds, chairs and parasols available around the pool
- Lovely panoramic pergola by the cottage with dining table seating 12
- Charming outdoor wooden table in front of the kitchen, perfect for breakfast, seating 8.
- Armchairs and outdoor sofa with parasol in front of the living room of the main villa
- Romantic cocktail table with two armchairs in front of the cottage living room
- Table Tennis available for rental at a small extra price
- Private and fenced landscaped garden (10,000 sq m)
- Table tennis available on request